Preparation time: 11-15 minutes;
Cooking time: 16-20 minutes;
- Minced chicken: 250 grams;
- Onion (finely chopped): 1 medium;
- Chili (finely chopped): 2 medium;
- Ginger (finely chopped): 1 inch piece;
- Garlic (finely chopped): 4 cloves;
- Almonds (finely chopped): 2 tablespoons;
- Diabetacare soya flour: 1 tablespoon;
- Chaat masala: 1 teaspoon;
- Garam masala: 1 teaspoon;
- White pepper powder: 1 teaspoon;
- Fresh coriander leaves: 2 tablespoons;
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon;
- Salt to taste;
- Butter: 2 tablespoons;
• In a bowl, mix minced chicken, green chilies, onion, ginger, garlic, almonds, chaat masala, garam masala powder, white pepper powder, fresh coriander, lemon juice, Diabetacare Soya flour and salt. Alternatively, you can use boneless chicken and grind it along with green chilies, onion, ginger and garlic
• Heat a flat tawa and drizzle some oil on it. Smear few drops of oil on the hand and take a little chicken mixture and put it around a satay stick. Press firmly and place the seekh kebabs on the tawa.
• Turn the kebabs from time to time, so that they cook evenly. Grease with butter at regular intervals.
• Place the hot kebabs on lettuce and serve with salad.
Nutritional Value for 1 serving of kebab:
Energy- 289 Kcal, Carbohydrate- 7.3 gm, Protein- 40.8 gm, Fat- 10.1gm